Our backpacks and travel bags are filled with electric and electronic devices to use in the field, as radios, lights or GPS and to use in the airports or hotels, as Ebooks, Ipads, MP4 or phone. Probably, we don´t need these “gadgets” but they make our life a little bit more comfortable or the waiting time less boring. Don´t forget the peace of mind when you can call to your family. To fill the batteries of these devices, the use of power packs is a good idea and this one, the Brunton Restore is built for the backcountry, i think it can be a good option.
The Restore combines twin solar panels with a battery so you can keep the restore out of your backpack during the day and then recharge your electronic devices at night. Pic from Ferrehogar
Features(from Brunton webpage):
- Water resistant
- Durable rubberized shell
- Internal rechargeable Lithium Polymer battery
- Power gauge and auto shut-off
- Solar Panel: Two (2) 100 mA polycrystalline
- Battery Storage: 2,200 mAh battery.
- Output: 1,000 mA / 5V (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Dimensions: 5.5″x3″x1.25″
- Weight: 8.6 oz.
- Compatible with Brunton Sync Tech™ enabled headlamps and task lights